SUNSHINE, SUNSHINE REGGAE

Leave a Comment
SUNSHINE, SUNSHINE REGGAE

This is pretty much how I look if on a regular work-day. ALWAYS wearing denim shorts – I could dedicated a book to them – a small heel, if it’s not a pair of Converse, and a statement top. Usually a summer-sweater, because with a functioning airconditioning, my home-office is nice and crisp, but this was definitely NOT the sweater I was wearing when my airconditioning was NOT running! Which is kind of the story of the past weeks, and I’m sorry for bothering you with it, but truly, the heat almost drove me CRAZY! I seriously showered twice per day at least, got itchy heat-rashes all over my body, and almost couldn’t smile anymore… It was really really bad, and I was amazing by the intense crappy service we got from multiple companies, who were there to help, but in the end had us waiting for over three weeks. IN THE MIDDLE OF A VERY HOT SUMMER.

































For More Read: The Fashion Guitar
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment