JACK DANIEL’S GRILLED STEAK RECIPE

Leave a Comment
JACK DANIEL’S GRILLED STEAK RECIPE


Jack Daniel’s Grilled Steak Recipe – New York Strip Steaks marinated in one of the most delicious marinades made with Jack Daniel’s Whiskey and Soy Sauce. Our favorite steak house meal made at home!



I’m SO on the BBQ/Grilling bandwagon right now and I couldn’t be happier!

But, HI! Happy Friday! I’m heading to the mall in a bit to stock up on new threads (Yellow Dot Sale! HOLLA!), but not before I tell you about this Jack Daniel’s situation here.

That grilled steak right there? That sweet whiskey flavored grilled steak basically sums it all up. It is my life right now. No further comment.



May is National Barbecue Month and there’s no better way to celebrate the beginning of summer than heading outdoors for a cookout with family and friends. Grilling is one of our favorite pastimes during the summer months, and besides, I prefer cooking-out over eating-out any day. Hand in hand with my trusted buddy, Kingsford’s Professional Charcoal, nothing gets in the way of me and my backyard grill.

Back in the day, I was super scared of grilling over fire because… well… fire. But now? It has to be -40 degrees outside for me to ditch the charcoal and opt for an Oven Grilled Steak.



Do you know one of the keys to perfecting a steakhouse steak is the high heat and quick grill time? Yep, that’s what I hear, and that is the truth! Those two things help to lock in the delicious juicy flavors, and Kingsford Professional Charcoal is an easy to use product that produces that high heat which is necessary for steakhouse style dishes, such as our Jack Daniel’s Grilled Steak that is before you.



The number one thing I love about this recipe? Spending about five minutes of hands on time and eventually walking out to the backyard with a gorgeously saucy platter of steaks and throwing them on the charcoal grill, like so.



But seriously, the five minute thing? We’re basically combining whiskey with soy sauce plus a tablespoon of dijon mustard. Doesn’t that sound amazing?! Personally? I LOVE IT!

You do have to have a tiny bit of planning ahead because it marinates the night before, or at least 4 hours before, but just try to find a steak recipe that’s as delicious and as simple to prepare.



One thing about this Jack Daniel’s Grilled Steak: must. eat. now. Treat yo’self because, it is a super awesome, great tasting steak featuring bold flavors, perfect for incorporating into summer cooking.

With Memorial Day creeping up around the corner, go pick up a bag of Kingsford Professional Charcoal, a few New York Strip Steaks, and light up that grill. Also? Use the hashtag #KingsfordProfessional across all your social channels so I can see what you’re making!



For More Read: Die Thood
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment