Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil

Leave a Comment
Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil


Grilled Barbecue Chicken and Vegetables in Foil – Tender, flavorful chicken covered in sweet barbecue sauce and cooked on the grill inside foil packs with zucchini, bell peppers and asparagus.





Why, yes, I seriously AM showing you how to drench chicken in barbecue sauce, stick it in a foil-pack and grill it! It all started with FFWD…
Besides, if it wasn’t for foil-pack dinners, we wouldn’t survive. Okay, kidding! But still. It’s a good story.

SO! Hiiii, you guyyyyys! How are you? All is well? GOOD!

In this corner over here it’s a little past midnight, I’m chomping on Wheat Thins – reduced fat – and talking to you!

Why am I up this late, working?

Beeeecause… I went for a run on the treadmill at 10 pm and now I am friggin’ wired! I can’t fall asleep. I can’t even sit still. I could literally go for a Tarjay-run right this minute, if only Tarjay was open this late.





By the way, I’m also starving, and looking at this delicious grilled barbecue chicken is not helping. I could eat a horse. I won’t. But I could.




I occasionally pride myself on being able to throw together somewhat creative and delicious meals including chicken – which is something that someone must do when their only reason for not going vegetarian IS grilled chicken – and adding things like tons of sweet-with-heat barbecue sauce is something I could inhale day after day.

Come to think of it, we can never get enough of this. You just can’t stop taking, bite after bite… By the end of they day?!? Only crumbs remain. Seriously awesome chicken… seriously.

I’m a very fun girl, I promise.




Okay so, the chicken and veggies are really incredible. I enjoy this more than the Italian Chicken I made for you last year. This is packed with enough flavor that I’d MAYBE consider eating it without the barbecue sauce. I’m lying.

The real winner here IS the bbq sauce! AND I want to slather it on everything humanly possible.










For More Read: Die Thood
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment